- Reports on dissemination events
- Internal project reports
- Meeting Agenda
- Meeting Minutes
- Meeting Attendance list
- Report on organized training event
- Call for funds
- Power point presentation
- Info days, Workshops: List of participants
- Quality Control procedures:
TRAVEL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
STAFF CONVENTIONS SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
Note: For the purpose of any financial evaluation and/or audit, beneficiaries will have to retain with the project accounts the following supporting documents:
- The existence of a formal contractual relationship between the employee and the employer.
- A duly filled-in Joint Declaration for each person employed by the project. For staff performing different categories of tasks a separate document must be signed for each type of activity.
- Time-sheets have to be attached to each staff convention.
- Any material evidence allowing to verify that the declared workloads correspond to actual activities/outputs (e.g. attendance lists for lectures given, tangible outputs / products, salary slips, etc.).